10 Steps to New Life
Have you ever felt anger or a sense of loss for having spent years taking care of others instead of honoring your core self–your true essence–by becoming all that you can be? Do you regret spending money unwisely in the past? Feel sad about relationships that held the promise of gold but never panned out?
Everyone has unfinished business, and we know from mind-body studies and quantum physics that old anger, grief, resentment and fear that is energetically entangled in the body-mind projects into our lives and defines our present and future.
The good news is that each of us will have many opportunities to repair the past, since errors in judgment or deed must be resolved or repeated until the song is well sung, the job correctly done.
It’s easy to resolve known patterns. If you feel robbed of time in days gone by, for example, you can give yourself the gift of time now. A few hours a week spent doing what makes you happy will improve the quality of your life and put an end to stressful inner complaints like, “There’s never enough time for me to do what I want to do!”
Inner messages are a cry for attention, so once you’ve heard the message it will stop and so will the stress produced by it. The Mad Hatter in you (from Alice in Wonderland), who always says, “I can’t stop. I don’t have time. I’m in a hurry” will sit down, relax and make friends with the grinning Cheshire cat.
If you feel guilt or shame over unwisely spent money or resources, just watch the flow of energy through your life, use it wisely and consciously change your attitude about yourself.
The same goes for relationships: cherish the people you love, be kind and know that you are now doing–and have always done–the best that you can. The idea is to listen to the repetitive thoughts flowing through your mind and address each discordant message or feeling with antidotal actions. This mindfulness will transform destructive thought patterns into positive appreciation of yourself and your life.
Healing with light and sound
If you are experiencing grief or sorrow and know its source, you can release the past by doing one or more of the following:
1) Allow love to resolve the pain. Find a quiet place where you won’t be interrupted and bring the memory to mind. Breathe in and circulate love and light through your heart, mind, body and soul. See and feel this love and light, allowing it to cleanse and release the pain and its entrenchment. Take your time. Breathe light until you feel a sense of completion.
2) At any time of night or day, whether at work or in meditation, simply ask in the depths of your being for healing, state what wants to be healed, and trust that it will be done.
3) In some quiet situation, staying aware that this is a sacred act, envision your soul taking your heart in hand and saying to it: “I relieve and release your hurt, that you may be set free.”
In these ceremonies we ask the soul-self to apply the energies of love to the wound and return it to its rightful place as part of the harmonic whole. If there is no inner resistance to healing, your pain and its pattern will resolve.
Break on through to the other side
If you feel resistance and sense that the problem is not healed, then you might want to conduct an inner dialogue. Just pick up pen and paper, retire to a quiet space and ask yourself, “What within me needs healing?” Wait patiently for your heart, mind or soul to speak to you in words, a symbolic image, a feeling or a sense of knowing.
If you get no answer or one that is not immediately helpful, ask your ego if it is resisting this process. If so, it will explain why. Ask what is the positive purpose of its resistance, and if it evades the question or gives you an answer that is not a positive purpose (like “Because I don’t think you know what you’re doing”), explain that you are asking for its cooperation right now. You want to know why it is blocking you, when you want to help all parts of your self work together for your highest good.
Eventually, when your ego sees the sense in this, it will release its resistance and tell you why it is holding on to old thought patterns and/or negative feelings. You can simply assure it that this protection is no longer needed, now that you understand its positive purpose, and you can put in place a new behavior pattern so that your ego can let down its guard.
The ego really does have a positive purpose, and that is to defend and protect you. It’s perfectly happy to take a vacation if some other part does the job while it’s away and it is especially deferential to the heart. If your heart has something to say in this process, listen respectfully and address whatever concerns come up. The lower heart works with your mind, and the higher heart works with your soul.
One.com Webhotel – 3000MB for kun 11,25 kr/md. Se mere pÃ¥
Manifesting the life you want
Once you have healed and/or transformed an old pattern, it’s time to replace it with new thinking and behaviors. Decide what these will be before using the seven manifestation principles below.
If you considered yourself a poor financier, you could use these seven principles to further heal that self-concept by manifesting money. If you have used light to heal anger or grief over a past relationship, you can use these principles to attract the partner you want. But first, do some inner work to decide whether you are ready for a partner or friend. Then define exactly what you want so that you attract your dream and not your worst nightmare. Be careful, because this works!
Use the same techniques of self-inquiry to determine your needs and desires. Simply pick up pen and paper, and ask your inner teacher, your soul-self, to give you insight into what is good and right for you. This way you will start out on the right track and geometrically multiply your chances of getting what you ask for.
By using this “soul-searching” technique, you will be doing exactly what you’ve come here to do: know yourself as soul so that your soul can guide you into all that you can be.
With these seven principles of manifestation you are wielding your power of intention to bring a higher, more positive frequency of vibration into your being. You will animate more than self-healing, prosperity and your psychic gifts by tapping into the infinitely powerful light of Love. In surrender to the Light, you will become the captain of your ship, the master of your soul.
4) OPEN AND SURRENDER. In the depths of your being, declare that you are open and receptive to all good that comes your way, which statement clears a path to “this or something better.” If you are going to ask for a terrific job, you might not get promoted at your present work; instead, you might lose that job and get one that better suits your abilities and destiny. So it’s important not to focus on a prescriptive outcome, but to open all doors to your highest good.
5) FOCUS ON YOUR INNER BEING. Bring into your mind exactly what you want and need in your life. If you seek within and find a need for comfort, pray for comfort and it will appear in dreams, solace from others and synchronicity leading to the right person, book or study group. If it is money or a life-partner that you want, then prepare for the change that is coming. Since you are shifting physical reality, expect and accept the inevitability of change. See and sense it so that you don’t panic in the middle of the stream and resist your coming good.
6) SEE THE DIRECTION OF FLOW. Double-check to make sure that you are working in accord with every aspect of your being. Where attention goes, energy flows, so make sure your energetic stream is flowing in the direction that’s right for you. See the big picture.
7) BELIEVE WHAT YOU CONCEIVE. Once your desired outcome is firmly in mind, write it down feelingly so that it animates the power of your heart. Be sure that your affirmation is credible. If you write, “I’m in receipt of $5 million right now,” your logic will reject this as improbable. If it’s money that you want, decide what you need in order to accomplish your goals and declare that this sum is making its way to you. You have to be able to believe what you conceive.
8) CRAFT YOUR WISH. Create symbolic representations of your heart’s desire to energize it. You can draw your own images or cut out colorful, vibrant pictures from magazines. Place these images and your written affirmations where you will see them often, such as a bathroom mirror, refrigerator or computer screen, or all three! You could also create a poster of any size and dress it up with glitter, slogans or anything else that appeals to you. The more energy you put into your images and words, the quicker your results. Desire propels intention, so let your feelings and thoughts empower what you want to manifest, knowing that what you seek is on its way to you.
Some of these manifestation principles are taught in a 12-week course that I’ve taken repeatedly, called “The 4-T Principles of Prosperity,” by the late, great Unity teacher Stretton Smith. Story is a wonderful source of encouragement in this program, so I’ll share one of my stories with you.
Several years ago, I pasted a big picture of a cruise ship on a poster-board and taped the poster on the inside door of my meditation room. Upon moving house, I hung it up on the door of my new meditation room, but paid no attention to it and only a few months ago restated my wish to teach on a paid-for cruise. After seeing the movie “What the Bleep Do We Know?!” I went into meditation, wrote three powerful affirmations and voiced them often over the past few months.
One of these affirmations was: “My heart is filled with love which pours out of me to the world and returns in financial rewards and exciting opportunities to heal and be healed.” Not only was I soon invited, out of the blue, to lead an Oct. 4-12 Flow of Intuition cruise to the Caribbean–join us!–as you can see from this newsletter, I suddenly find myself exorcising “ghosts” from my past while, by no coincidence, beginning to heal others through brainwave biofeedback training.
In my affirmation, I asked for exactly what my soul-self wanted and needed, but preferred to be open enough to receive unforeseen possibilities. These arrived quickly as I reinvested energy in them.
9) AMP UP THE VOLTAGE. If you have an open-minded friend, ask him or her to get together with you by phone or in person to support your goals. It’s best for your friend to paraphrase your affirmation with his/her own feelings, as in “I see hundred dollar bills drifting down all around you, and you joyously gathering them up to pay for your shiny new red Toyota.” (Be specific, if you need to be.) Or, “I see and feel and know that the perfect partner is awakening to your inner beauty and sensing how to find you right now!” (Be non-specific, if you are able to surrender to divine right order.)
You will be amazed at the difference it makes to hear someone else share your dream(s)! Energy moves quickly when two or more are gathered together to manifest good. Gather all the supporters you can.
If you and your manifestation partners are open to the idea of prayer, it certainly helps to call on not just your power of mind, but also the power of Spirit. In this case, you could phrase your affirmation in affirmative prayer: “God rejoices in giving you a shiny new red car so you can travel to that perfect job and your life will be blessed and enriched. You deserve everything good in life, and the power of Spirit within you grows stronger moment by moment to attract the infinite power of Good.”
See how the energy amps up when we draw on the inter-dimensional energies of Spirit? If the word God evokes in you images of an angry, vengeful judge with a white beard, your partner can say, “God in you” or “The source of good within you” does this or that. It’s all the same. The God-energy doesn’t care about names.
One.com Webhosting â€“ 3000MB Webbhotell endast 12 kr/mÃ¥n. LÃ¤s mer pÃ¥
10) BE JOYFUL, FAITHFUL AND PATIENT. Once you have amplified your affirmation, be assured that change is on its way. Watch for patterns and events foreshadowing this coming change and be patient as new beginnings take shape. You might get exactly what you asked to manifest, or what comes might be a prelude to the real thing.
No matter what, expect that your heart, mind and soul are co-creating with the power of Love and that this work is already underway. Be grateful, happy and even joyful that this power exists within and all around you, waiting for your love and faith to animate it. You will never be given a stumbling block, only a stepping stone, and each will take you exactly where your soul-self needs and wants to go.
If you find that these energies stir up old thoughts and emotions, just open up, release them and let Love carry away what you no longer need. Do this consciously and repeatedly, if necessary. Remember that you don’t have to get wrapped up in past events; you can simply observe them and love yourself for the excellent healing work that you are doing.
Happy new beginnings! By courageously moving into your past, you are emerging on the other side of it into an exciting new life. You, as Light, enliven and energize us all!
Judith Pennington is a writer, singer and coast-to-coast teacher of meditation and the evolution of human consciousness. She is the author of The Voice of the Soul, a compelling personal journey into meditative writing and the guiding wisdom of the soul. Visit her primary website, http://www.eaglelife.com, to check for a workshop near you, read excerpts from her book and sign up for her free e-newsletter, “The Still, Small Voice,” and subscription e-zine, “OneWorld Spirit,” dedicated to art, beauty, truth, spiritual politics and global peace.