7 Easy Tips to Make Time for Beauty
1. Take a bath or shower at night. Not only will your mornings go more smoothly but you’ll have time for your hair and make-up or for a healthy breakfast.
2. Place your bare essential make-up in a small cosmetic bag. Dump contents on the counter. Place each item back in the bag as you use it. Store elsewhere any items you don’t use daily.
3. Schedule your next hair appointment while you’re at the salon. Write it in your planner. Save the time and hassle of calling back later.
5. Find one color of nail polish you love and use it exclusively.
6. File your nails during the kids’ bath or while watching TV.
7. Drink enough water. Experts advise 64 ounces per day. Carry a bottle of water with you everywhere. Place a mark on the label each time you refill and you’ll drink more.