Create PDF files quickly and easily, without the expensive software
Posted by dateshravani
* The software needed to view PDFs is universally available for all computer operating systems and is free to download and use
* PDF files can’t easily be modified, making them almost immune from unauthorised changes
As an example, a document created in say Microsoft Word, would normally only be able to be opened in Word or another word processing application that is compatible with Microsoft Word, but if that Word document was converted to a PDF file it can be opened on almost all machines, using free PDF viewer software (either from Adobe or other third party software companies), regardless of whether they have Word installed. Occasionally, you might need to create the odd PDF file but can’t really justify spending the money to buy the expensive commercial PDF creation application that people normally use. As an example, Adobe Acrobat version 7.0 costs hundreds of dollars and offers a lot of functionality that most people (especially newbies) really don’t need. Enter PDF Online, a super quick and easy online PDF creation utility that’s as easy as 1..2..3?.er?4..5!
2. In the form that appears, browse your local computer to search for the file you wish to convert to PDF
3. Enter a name you wish to give to the converted file.
4. Enter your email address and then click ‘Convert to PDF’
5. Sit back and wait for your converted file to turn up in your email – usually only a few minutes.
PDF Online (form BCL Technologies) works really well and accepts almost all common document formats. BCL also make easyPDF Printer driver for a mere US$14.95 as another option which makes creating PDFs on your local machine a cinch too?as easy as printing a file to your printer.
About dateshravaniWelcome to the world of information related to Astrology, Vaastu Shashtra, History, Art, Acne, Addictions, Art, Ayurveda, Beauty, Breast Cancer, Diabetes, Diet, Humanities, Weight Loss, Yoga, Blogs, Funs & Games, Jokes, Knowledge, Religious, and more...
Posted on September 25, 2011, in Computer and tagged Adobe Acrobat, Computer, Convert (command), Email address, Microsoft Word, Operating system, Portable Document Format, Printer driver. Bookmark the permalink. 38 Comments.