Believes in ‘You’.
Calls you just to say ‘Hi’.
Doesn’t give up on you.
Envisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts).
Forgives your mistakes.
Invites you over.
Keeps you close at heart.
Loves you, for who you are.
Makes a difference in you life.
Quiets your fears.
Raises you spirits.
Says nice things about you.
Walks beside you.
Xplains things you don’t understand.
Delphi Glass – Art Glass Tools & Supplies
Yells when you won’t listen and,
Zaps you back to reality.
By money you can have Amusement: but not Happiness.
By money you can have Book: but not Knowledge.
By money you can have Bed: but not Sleep.
By money you can have Bowl: but not Saintliness.
By money you can have Fineries: but not Beauty.
By money you can have Food: but not Appetite.
By money you can have House: but not Home.
By money you can have Luxuries: but not Culture.
- Churchgate has neither church nor a gate, but has a railway station.
- Dhobie Talav has neither Dhobis nor any Talav.
- There is no fort in the area called Fort.
- There is no darkness in Andheri.
- Lalbaug is neither red nor it has a garden.
Glass Gifts – FREE Shipping
- No King ever stayed at Kings Circle.
- Nor did Queen Victoria stay at Victoria Terminus.
- Nor there is any princess at Princess Street.
- Lower Parel is at the same level as Parel.
- There are no marines or Sailors at Marine Lines.
- The Mahalaxmi Temple is at Haji Ali & not at Mahalaxmi.
- Teen Batti is a junction of three roads and not three lamps.
Glass Gifts – FREE Shipping
Trams terminated at Kings Circle and not Dadar Tram Terminus.
- Breach Candy is not a Sweetmeat market.
- Safed Phool is not white but has the dirtiest blackish water.
- You cannot buy coal at Kolsa Street.
- There are no iron-smiths at Lohar chawl.
- There are no potmakers at Kumbhar Wada.
- Lokhandwala Complex is not an Iron and Steel market but is a glamorous housing complex.
Save on Glass Crafts at Delphi Glass
- Null Bazar does not sell taps.
- Nor does Bhendi Bazar sell ladyfingers.
- Kalachowky does not have a black police station.
- The hanging gardens are not Suspended.
Art Glass Supplies
- Mirchi Calli does not sell Chillies.
- Figs do not arrow in Anjiwadi.
- Sitafals do not grow in Sitafalwadi.
- Jackfruits also do not grow at Fanaswadi.
- IT IS HOWEVER TRUE THAT YOU GET ROBBED AT CHOR BAZAAR.
I.T.A.L.Y. – I Trust And Love You.
L.I.B.Y.A. – Love Is Beautiful; You Also.
F.R.A.N.C.E. – Friendships Remain And Never Can End.
C.H.I.N.A. – Come Here… I Need Affection.
Morris 4×4 Center.Pick-Up Your Parts Today or, Receive Them Fed Ex Tomorrow! Use Coupon Code Jeep10B and Save 10%.
B.U.R.M.A. – Between Us, Remember Me Always.
N.E.P.A.L. – Never Ever Part As Lovers.
I.N.D.I.A. – I Nearly Died In Adoration.
K.E.N.Y.A. – Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing.
C.A.N.A.D.A. – Cute And Naughty Action that Developed into attraction.
K.O.R.E.A. – Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every Adversly.
E.G.Y.P.T. – Everything’s Great, You Pretty Thing !
M.A.N.I.L.A. – May All Nights Inspire Love Always.
P.E.R.U. – Phorget Everyone… Remember Us.
T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D. – Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull.
313 days left.
Summer holidays – 60 days. The weather is very hot, So it is difficult to concentrate and study.
Only 253 days left.
Eight hours daily for sleep means 122 days in a year [(8 X 365) ÷ 24], leaving only 131 days.
Two hours daily for meals and devouring other delicacies like “eat food properly and don’t bother how long that takes”.
The balance is 101 days.
After all, man is a social animal so 1 hour daily for talking, so 15 days are gone, leaving just 86 days.
Examinations take up a minimum of 12 days every year, regular papers not backs, that leaves 74 days.
Winter holidays and national public holidays including Diwali, Christmas, Ganesh vacations takes up roughly at least 48 days.
Leaving us with 26 days.
Sick leave is at least 10 days a year can’t predict.
Movies and other hobbies take up at least 14 days leaving balance of 2 days !!!
Only 2 days left and there still remains sports, FUSION, HAPPENINGS, and of course, The socials and … etc…. etc.
So, tell me then, how can a student pass without any time to devote to Studies?
When I take a long time – I am slow.
When my boss takes a long time – he is thorough.
When I don’t do it – I am lazy.
When he doesn’t do it – he is too busy.
When I make mistakes – I am careless.
When he makes mistakes – he is human.
When I do something without being told – I am overstepping my boundaries.
When he does the same thing – He is initiative.
When I take a stand – I am bull-headed.
When he does it – He is being firm.
When I overlook an etiquette rule – I am rude.
When he slips a few rules – He is being original.
When I please my boss – I am apple-polishing.
When he pleases his boss – He is co-operating.
When I get ahead – I get breaks.
When he gets ahead – That is hard work.
This is a love-letter written by a boy to his girlfriend. However the girl’s mother does not like him and wants them to stop their relationship… and so… The boy wrote this letter to the girl… He knows that the girl’s mother will definitely read this letter.
So bad! However before handing over the letter to the girl the boy told the gird to “READ THE BETWEEN LINES” meaning to the first line, then the third, then the fifth, then the seventh and so on. So go back and read it once again, leaving away the even number lines.
Where There is A will, There is a Way!